- Solve complex problems for high-profile projects.
- Build and maintain web apps.
- Write high-quality code, scalable code.
- Collaborate with developers and project managers.
- Communicate tasking estimation and progress regularly to a project manager through appropriate tools.
- Work in an Agile-like, iterative development process.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (PostCSS, Sass, Less, etc.).
- At least 1 year of professional software development experience.
- Proficient with version control and effective collaborative development workflows.
- Able to quickly fix bugs and solve problems in large, complex apps.
- Design-minded attention to detail in user interface implementation.
- Back-end development experience considered a plus.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish.